Thursday, July 16, 2009

so tomorrow we r going to dc (we=me my mom an dad) we are going by plane and i asked
me:dad do we get like a coke and something to eat
dad:ya they'll provide us with peanuts and something to drink
me:well that's convenient i was thinking about taking cereal and milk in a bag
dad:well they wont let u do that
me:well that's y i asked u
dad:so what else were u going to do while we are on the plane
me:play video games and other stuff like go to the bathroom hopefully not while we are landing or when the air is really bumpy
dad:OK
that's the end for this blog about this trip but its not the last one while i take pics on the plane of clouds and the international airport of Nashville, Tennessee so ill update it when we get to our motel room

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i have 3 dogs poco icee and sophie i am trying to teach icee to hump on command

Followers